- Check In Time?
Our standard check in time is at 3pm.
- Check Out Time?
Check out time at most is 11:00a.m
- Can we check in Late? If so then how late can we check in?
Our reception is there to welcome you till 9pm. And even after that we can leave your keys and directions to your room for self-Check in.
*Note: Please do let us know for late check in in advance so we can make the arrangements for you.
- Early check in? If possible then what are the charges for it?
$20 would apply for early check-In. Early check in also depends on room’s availability.
*Note: Please inquire about early check prior to your arrival.
- Can I leave my bags earlier than the check in time?
No. But you can look for the early check-In option.
Note: Please inquire about early check in at least a day before your check in.
- Are there any charges for an extra person? Like if occupancy limit exceeds?
Yes. $50 would apply for an extra guest. Please inquire with our reception for the possibility and the arrangement prior to your arrival.
- Is there any minimum night stay?
No. There are no such limitations.
- What time is breakfast served? Also what are the timing for lunch and dinner?
Breakfast is served 8:00 till 11:00
Lunch is served 12:00 till 3:00
Dinner is served 7:00 till 9:00
- Can we order food in the room?
- Do you serve kosher or halal food?
- Do we get kitchen in cottages?
Not in the rooms. But our cottages has fully equipped kitchen.
- Do we get TV, Mini fridge & Microwave in the rooms?
We have rooms available with Television, Microwave & mini fridge.
Note: Please confirm if your selected room have these amenities at the time of booking to avoid any inconvenience.
- Can we have Barbeque at Algonquin Inn?
Yes. Our BBQ facilities are complimentary for our guests.
- Are there any grocery stores or pharmacies nearby?
Yes. There are grocery stores and pharmacies just a short drive away.
- IS your hotel open during all seasons? Including winter holidays?
Yes. Algonquin Lakeside Inn is open in all seasons, including winter holidays.
- Are pets allowed?
No. Pets for non-medical reasons are not permitted.
- Are service dogs permitted?
Yes. Service dogs are allowed.
- Is wifi/internet available? Also what about phone connectivity?
Yes. wifi is available. And it’s no issue for the cell phone coverage as well.
- Does your rooms and cottages have heating and air conditioning?
Yes. Heating and air conditioning is standard.
- Are there kayaks or canoes?
Yes. Our canoes and kayaks are available for rent. You can inquire at the reception for details.
- Is there swimming for kids at the lake?
Not at the hotel. However the nearest swimming lakes are only a short drive away.
Also Algonquin Park is only 7 minute drive away.
- What are the activities to do at the Algonquin Park?
There are a lot of activities that you can look for. Such as biking, swimming, hiking and site seeing etc.
- How much does parking cost?
The car park cost is included in the room rate.
- Do you have smoking and non-smoking rooms?
All our rooms and cottages are non-smoking.