Frequently Asked Questions(FAQ)
- Check-In Time?
Our standard check-in time is at 3pm.
- Check-Out Time?
Check-out time at most is 11:00a.m
- Can we check-in Late? If so then how late can we check-in?
Our reception is there to welcome you till 9pm. And even after that we can leave your keys and directions to your room for self Check-in.
*Note: Please do let us know for late check-in in advance so we can make the arrangements for you.
- Early check-in? If possible then what are the charges for it?
$20 would apply for early check-In. Early check-in also depends on room’s availability.
*Note: Please inquire about early check prior to your arrival.
- Can I leave my bags earlier than the check-in time?
No. But you can look for the early check-In option.
Note: Please inquire about early check-in at least a day before your check-in.
- Are there any charges for an extra person? Like if occupancy limit exceeds?
Yes. $50 would apply for an extra guest. Please inquire with our reception for the possibility and the arrangement prior to your arrival.
- Is there any minimum night stay?
No. There are no such limitations.
- What time is breakfast served? Also what are the timing for lunch and dinner?
Breakfast is served 8:00am till 10:00am
Lunch is served 12:00pm till 2:00pm
Dinner is served 6:00pm till 8:00pm
- Can we order food in the room?
- Do you serve kosher or halal food?
- Do we get kitchen in cottages?
Not in the rooms. But our cottages has fully equipped kitchen.
- Do we get TV, Mini fridge & Microwave in the rooms?
We have rooms available with Television, Microwave & mini fridge.
Note: Please confirm if your selected room have these amenities at the time of booking to avoid any inconvenience.
- Can we have Barbeque at Algonquin Inn?
Yes. Our BBQ facilities are complimentary for our guests.
- Are there any grocery stores or pharmacies nearby?
Yes. There are grocery stores and pharmacies just a short drive away.
- IS your hotel open during all seasons? Including winter holidays?
Yes. Algonquin Lakeside Inn is open in all seasons, including winter holidays.
- Are pets allowed?
No. Pets for non-medical reasons are not permitted.
- Are service dogs permitted?
Yes. Service dogs are allowed.
- Is wifi/internet available? Also what about phone connectivity?
Yes. wifi is available. And it’s no issue for the cell phone coverage as well.
- Does your rooms and cottages have heating and air conditioning?
Yes. Heating and air conditioning is standard.
- Are there kayaks or canoes?
Yes. Our canoes and kayaks are available for rent. You can inquire at the reception for details.
- Is there swimming for kids at the lake?
Not at the hotel. However the nearest swimming lakes are only a short drive away.
Also Algonquin Park is only 7 minute drive away.
- What are the activities to do at the Algonquin Park?
There are a lot of activities that you can look for. Such as biking, swimming, hiking and site seeing etc.
- How much does parking cost?
The car park cost is included in the room rate.
- Do you have smoking and non-smoking rooms?
All our rooms and cottages are non-smoking.